Akcoat. we manage our activities in an integrated manner with Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems and we have been spending efforts as a model organization that keeps customer satisfaction at the highest level in the sectors we provide service.
In this context, the basic principles of our Quality Policy are;
- To be an innovative, competitive, and leading company with its product quality and diversity by determining the customer demands and needs in advance in the sector in line with changing and developing market conditions,
- To determine the preventive approaches that will improve our performance by reviewing our business procedures by self-evaluation processes,
- To carry out training programs and activities which will improve technical and behavioral competencies of our employees and increase their quality consciousness, and to keep their motivations at the highest levels,
- To ensure that our products are in compliance with the relevant national and international standards and legislation, and to ensure their continuity,
- To provide and maintain cooperation with our suppliers and subcontractors based on the trust in our mutually beneficial relationship,
- To add value to our stakeholders and our country by carrying out research and development studies to provide new, economic, and qualified products for the current and future needs of the customers by following the developments in the sector with an innovative approach,
- To be an organization that declares that its Quality Management System will evolve and improve continuously in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 and that meets the needs and expectations of its customers and all stakeholders.